We know in dentistry that a lot of the dental diseases are preventable. With regular dental check ups we can usually detect and treat problems before they become a more serious and costly issue to treat. The challenge for most patients is that we all live busy lives. Work, family and other commitments always get in the way therefore, many patients will only make the time to come to the dentist once the problem has elevated to a serious issue.
In all aspects of medicine, prevention is always better than cure.
THE BENEFITS OF PREVENTION AND MEMBERSHIP
This problem can be overcome by joining a dental plan. Denplan is a leading dental insurance organisation that helps our patients ensure that they receive the required number of check ups and hygiene appointments per year. Appointments are less likely to be missed and every effort is made to ensure appointments are made around our patient’s busy lifestyles.
The most important feature of this is that we find that our Denplan patients have fewer dental diseases and are less likely to suffer from serious dental issues in the future.
With our Denplan membership, our patients have the following benefits:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Denplan Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with our expert dentists in Leeds, which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to our 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most