We know in dentistry that a lot of the dental diseases are preventable. With regular dental check ups we can usually detect and treat problems before they become a more serious and costly issue to treat. Denplan is an effective service we provide to help our patients maintain their dental health with minimal stress and minimal fees.
A PERSONAL STORY
My passion for dentistry all began with the 6 monthly check ups I had as a child at our family dentist. Dr Christopher Lee was a brilliant dentist who looked after our family’s dental health. My mother has been a member of Denplan for as long as I can remember and attended the dentist every 3-6 months for her hygiene appointments and she always made sure I went regularly as well.
Following my qualification as a dentist, I did what all dental graduates do, I examined my mother’s mouth. I found that my mum was incredibly vulnerable to gum disease as she had what we call a “thin-biotype”. She had however kept most of her teeth due to the regular and thorough hygiene sessions she had continued to have over the last few decades. If it wasn’t for her Denplan membership, I would expect that my mother may have had less frequent hygiene sessions with periods of breaks and this may have resulted in poorer gum health and greater tooth loss. This is what I see in many patients.
The most important feature of this is that we find that our Denplan patients have fewer dental diseases and are less likely to suffer from serious dental issues in the future.
With our Denplan membership, our patients have the following benefits:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Denplan Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with our expert dentists in Leeds, which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to our 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most.
- Routine visits to your dental team can be easily budgeted for, whereas treating severe dental conditions can run into hundreds, if not thousands of pounds.
We find that most of our patients would benefit from the Denplan membership. Please send us a message if you want more information on this:
Thank you for reading,
Mohsin Patel BDS MJDF RCS (Eng)
Talk to us
Please fill out the form below with your enquiry or you can call us on 0113 2633199. You can even pop in to the clinic.
"*" indicates required fields
Book a Consultation
At Infinity Dental Clinic we see patients for routine dental check-ups with our dentists. Regular dental maintenance and good oral hygiene will ensure that you keep your teeth and gums healthy.Book a Consultation