Book a consultation online
Online Smile Assessment Tool
Advanced Dental Care
- Every patient is equal
- Full arch rehabilitation using dental implants
- The importance of multi-disciplinary dentistry
- Obsession with organisation and attention to detail
- Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much….
- Gums, Bone and Dental Implants…
- Memorable moment of the week – Multi-disciplinary care to achieve optimum results
- Following our passion…
- Improving tooth alignment and appearance with replacement teeth – Dental Implants
- Gum disease and bone loss – the regeneration of missing bone
- From zero to hero….From Dentures to Implants….
- It’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle….
- Removing the sense of anxiety from dentistry – Sedation
- It never gets old – life changing dental treatment
- So small but yet so big
- Attention to detail – the difference between something good and something great
- The journey to straight teeth using Invisalign at Infinity Dental Clinic
- Digital work flow in modern dentistry
- A week when it all came together….
- Dental treatment – a team approach (Dental Implants and Restorative treatment)
- Striving for excellence….
- Trust in the profession, trust in our team
- Life changing for our patients, life changing for me
- Why we use Digital Dentistry
- SMILE ASSESSMENT TOOL – FIND OUT WHAT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU…
- Bone Regeneration, Dental Implants and Gum Recession – Part 2
- Dental Implants, Bone Regeneration and Periodontal Disease
- Successful treatment is measured by….
- CBCT Scan – more than just an xray….
- STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE – The hallmark of science
- TEETH WHITENING – The simple way to an improved smile
- 8 easy ways to have healthy teeth
- The simple way to an improved smile – Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants – Step-by-step guide (recent case)
- Deep work is meaningful – why we never get bored
- Creativity, Passion and the Doing what you Love
- NATURAL TOOTH REPLACEMENT – DENTAL IMPLANTS VS BRIDGES
- Smile Assessment Tool – Find out what is possible for you…
- Treating a case that our patient thought was ‘hopeless’
- Helping people choose the right dental practice and dental treatments.
- The many effects of an improved smile
- Safer ways to the perfect smile
- The price you pay
- There is a better solution – Dental Implants
- Simple guide to GDH – Great Dental Health
- Preparing to lose your teeth – Life changing for you, life changing for us
- Taking care of patients and caring for patients are not the same thing….
- Price Vs Cost
- Do teeth influence speech? – They may forget what you said, but they won’t forget how you said it.
- Digital Dentistry – Higher accuracy and more comfort
- Natural substitute for missing teeth – Dental Implants.
- Putting up with ‘bad’ teeth – Are they really ‘bad’? Can they be improved?
- Why losing a tooth may affect your other teeth – replacing missing teeth with Dental Implants
- The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – Dental Implants and Hypodontia
- A profession working together is a profession working for the patient
- A great way to improve self esteem, a fantastic outcome following Dental Implant treatment
- A recent Dental Implant case and our upcoming Implant course for Dentists
- When should you consider filler treatment? Now may be the time! – Blog by Dr Hannah Wilson
- Just the right amount of information
- Taking part in the development of our profession – for the love of Dentistry
- Maintaining high standards
- Removing the anxiety from dentistry
- A busy week, A busy weekend – Implants and teaching
- So many options…..Why choose Invisalign?
- The fine detail, Dental Implants, Veneers and Technology
- A story with a happy ending….
- For the love of dentistry….
- A good feeling….
- Accepting the challenge – the strive for excellence
General Dental Care
Orthodontics and Invisalign