Why refer to us?
We have a team of practitioners who are passionate about working together with local dental practices. We welcome you to refer your patients to us for any of the treatments listed below:
- Dental Implants
- Intra Venous Sedation
- Implant Retained Dentures
- Adult Orthodontics
- CBCT (3D) Scan
Please submit your referral by completing the online referral form below:
Our promise to you
- Your patients will always be discharged back to your care on completion of treatment.
- We will refer patients back to you for any treatment other that what they were referred for.
- We offer a professional service and welcome anxious and nervous patients.
- You will be kept up to date with the progress and letters/ reports will be sent to you at appropriate stages throughout the treatment.
- You are welcome to attend the practice with out patient if you would like to assist/ shadow any of the treatment.
- Our team provide in-depth CBCT referrals which include a full CBCT report that will enable the referring dentist to fulfil their CBCT reporting requirement in accordance with GDC legislation and good practice recommendation.
Dr Mohsin Patel
Dr Hannah Wilson
Dr James David
Dr Vinay Mistry
“I was very fortunate to meet Dr Mohsin Patel and the team at Infinity Dental 18 months ago, when I had nothing but basic knowledge of dental implants. Dr Mohsin Patel then helped me to find a direction for my patients looking to have dental implants, and ensured that I was on board the whole time.
I went from an absolute beginner to finally being able to place dental implants in my own patients in my own practice, something I would never have thought possible!
I would highly recommend him as a mentor to other dentists starting out in this field, as he is very knowledgeable, and has a huge amount of experience behind him. He is supported by his excellent team at Infinity Dental, who have always been great with the administrative side of referrals, appointment booking etc. My practice has developed a great relationship with his, and we hope to keep this professional relationship for many years to come.”