We know in dentistry that a lot of the dental diseases are preventable. With regular dental check ups we can usually detect and treat problems before they become a more serious and costly issue to treat. The challenge for most patients is that we all live busy lives. Work, family and other commitments always get in the way therefore, many patients can only make the time to come to the dentist once the problem has elevated to a serious issue.
In all aspects of medicine, prevention is always better than cure.
THE BENEFITS OF PREVENTION WITH DENPLAN
This problem can be overcome by joining a dental plan. Denplan is the UK’s leading dental insurance organisation that helps our patients guarantee that they receive the required number of check ups and hygiene appointments per year. Appointments are less likely to be missed and every effort is made to ensure appointments are made around our patient’s busy lifestyles.
We have found that our Denplan patients have fewer dental diseases when compared with patients who are not registered with a dental plan. Patients on Denplan are also less likely to suffer from serious dental issues in the future.
With our Denplan membership, our patients have the following benefits:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Denplan Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with our expert dentists in Leeds, which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to our 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Prevention is better than cure.
Talk to us
Please fill out the form below with your enquiry or you can call us on 0113 2633199. You can even pop in to the clinic.
"*" indicates required fields
Book a Consultation
At Infinity Dental Clinic we see patients for routine dental check-ups with our dentists. Regular dental maintenance and good oral hygiene will ensure that you keep your teeth and gums healthy.Book a Consultation